How to PUSH Abortion on Black America
Being a black man in America, many things will reign true in our lives. We’ll be told at some point in our young journey “you will have to work twice as hard, to gain half the success of your White counterpart…you know the whole WHITE PRIVILEGE speech. You’ll be told that you have a target on your back by law enforcement, for no other reason than the color of your skin, which we can definitely address in the near future. Yet chief among all the ridiculous teachings that a black man will learn before the age of 18…You’re a Democrat, and its not even negotiable.
Personally, I was a very inquisitive child, at times rebellious. I didn’t rebel like most kids with bad behavior, my rebellion was more-so against social norms and ideologies imposed upon me due to my milk chocolate skin tone. I’ve always been a believer in Christ, and never questioned the truth and authority of God’s word. As young as I was, I felt in my spirit that much of what I was learning about the black experience just didn’t line up with scripture.
Like more than 90% of young black men, my political affiliation lay with the Democratic Party by adulthood. I really didn’t know why outside of the fact that, it’s just what you’re expected to be as an “African American”. I mean, why question it right? You register to vote when you become of age and when the time comes (if you care enough) you pull the lever for the Democratic candidates…after all by the time you’re able to vote the world has probably already dealt you a bad hand, you’re on the verge of exhaustion and oppression is no different than a Monday morning.
After years of sleepwalking with the Dems, I finally came to my senses, began to ask questions and do my own research. What I learned was astonishing and I was floored by the tactics of the Donkey party. They exhibited the masterful power to overwhelmingly convince the black community that Republicans were not only racists but didn’t care much about the poor. They were a downright group of evil, self-serving gluttons for power who were willing to devour anything in their path as well as stepping on the head of the little man to gain more.
Ironically, I learned the following:
a) the Democrats were the party of slavery and white supremacy groups like the KKK,
b) they were responsible for a welfare system that largely effected the black homes by removing the fathers in exchange for low cost housing, free food and supplemental payments, and
c) they’ve convinced us that abortion (or a woman’s right to choose as they say nowadays) is somehow beneficial to reproductive health.
I didn’t make an immediate switch to the Republican party, but growing up as a Christian, and as an adult studying more of the Almighty God through his word, it was evident to me that my values (while always conservative) aligned more with the Red party. I made it a point to really pay attention to the tactics of each party from then on. Taking notice that abortion kept coming up as a major talking point of left-wing ideology, I was forced to take a hard-line stance against the party that I once supported with impunity. I knew that my newfound affiliation would render me a cast away to my race in large part, but I was not willing to budge on certain issues, abortion is at the top of that long list.
Further research on the abortion issue led me to the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger. Planned Parenthood is the largest provider of abortions in the United State and Sanger’s organization alone is responsible for the Legalized Murder of over 44 million babies since the 1973 Roe vs Wade Supreme Court ruling, 19 million of those were black babies. Black women making up roughly 6.5% of the population are responsible for 35.7% of all abortions, slightly less than that of white women (36.8%) who make up a whopping 39.8% of the population.
The word of God (Proverbs 6:17) states that shedding innocent blood of any kind is not only tragic, but God considers this an abomination, he hates it.
How many more black engineers, supreme court justices, political leaders and wonderful parents have we allowed to be violently dispatched? The Democratic party has successfully convinced us that we were too stupid to realize that our race was being exterminated, convincing us that abortion was a right that the Republicans don’t want us to have. We have been gullible enough to fall for any accusations of social injustice, racism and any threat to our legal God-given rights. You see the Democrats use our own God against us, and they’ve been highly successful. They campaign in our communities, bombard our churches and pander to our senses distracting us with Afro-dialect and concerts. So, we side with them and we approve our women going to these baby killing mills as lambs to slaughter. Those 19 million lives that we lost could have potentially doubled the black population in America since 1973. There’s power in numbers and ours have only grown from 11.7% to 13.4% since 1980, we currently have approximately 41 million blacks in the U.S., while the Hispanic community has grown from 6% to 12% over the same time period, putting them at roughly 59 million.
It would be easy to blame the Left-wing Leaders for pushing these policies on the black community. The respect that we’ve shown ourselves is the reciprocated lack of respect we receive. I blame us…yes us. Our social justice warriors of the past sacrificed for our people to have a voice, yet we have not made real efforts to attend city council meetings to protest those very abortion clinics that promote our own destruction. According to a February 2020 Arizona Capital Times op-ed by Republican House representative Walt Blackman, 79 percent of Planned Parenthood’s surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of minority communities. Have we overlooked these facilities…are they disguised as shopping malls or grocery stores? Did our black pastors notice? These are issues that need to be addressed.
The primary goal of this piece is to bring awareness to a dire situation. Unfortunately, I don’t expect to change the majority of minds by presenting facts that should make many of our people question their affiliations at the very least. I do wonder how many reading this article know, or care to know who Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger was and what she stood for and ultimately instilled in our communities. I won’t continue to bore you readers with the gory details, but here’s a few major highlights listed below of the woman that former President Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton praised publicly in speeches and interviews. It’s no wonder that certain things fly right under our noses with a little bit of slick talk and pandering we tend to miss obvious insults to our intelligence.
Let’s get to know Sister Margaret Sanger:
1) “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,” Sanger wrote. —Letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble on Dec., 10, 1939
2) Sanger called the various methods of population control, including abortion, “defending the unborn against their own disabilities.” —A Plan for Peace, Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108
3) Sanger advocated “a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.” —“A Plan for Peace,” Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108
4) People whom Sanger considered unfit, she wrote, should be sent to “farmlands and homesteads” where “they would be taught to work under competent instructors for the period of their entire lives.” —A Plan for Peace, Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108
5) She believed that large families were detrimental to society. “The most serious evil of our times is that of encouraging the bringing into the world of large families. The most immoral practice of the day is breeding too many children,” Margaret Sanger
6) Sanger wrote that an excess in population must be reduced.
“War, famine, poverty and oppression of the workers will continue while woman makes life cheap,” she wrote. Mothers, “at whatever cost, she must emerge from her ignorance and assume her responsibility.” —Woman and the New Race, 1920, Chapter 1: Woman’s Error and Her Debt
So, we must ask ourselves a few questions:
a) Do the Democrats really our best interest at heart? Our most celebrated Blue party leaders seem to think so while they continue to support our demise.
b) When does it end? It ends with you. The power of your vote should not be handed over without certain demands. My goal is not to convert all black people to Republicans; however, I do strongly encourage we seek other options.
c) The Democratic party attempted to keep us in chains, lynched us and continue to kill our babies LEGALLY…do they deserve your vote? ♦
• 61% of women experiencing abortion are already mothers and half have had a previous abortion.xxi
• Of women experiencing abortion in 2010, 15% were teenagers, 57% were age 20-29, 24% were age 30-39, and just 3% were age 40 or older.xxii
• 1.7% of women of childbearing age (15-44) had an abortion in 2011. At current rates, approximately 30% of women will have an abortion by age 45.
• 85.5% of all women who experienced abortions were not married.xxiv
• Women in households with incomes under the federal poverty line experience more than 50% of all legal abortions in the US. More than 80% of these women are unmarried.xxv
• In 2010, 36.8% of the legal abortions in the U.S. were experienced by women who identified themselves as white, 35.7% of the abortions were by self-identified black women, 21% by Hispanic women, and 6.5% were by those who identified themselves with another race.xxvi In 2010, the female population was 63.8% non-Hispanic White, 12.7% non-Hispanic black, and the Hispanic female population was 15.9%, while other or multiple race women totaled 7.6%.
ONE TIME DONATION